Cutera is a leading global aesthetics device company with a comprehensive product portfolio and a global distribution footprint.
We are ramping up to launching the FIRST and ONLY FDA-Cleared energy device for the treatment of mild to severe acne.
We are looking for the right person to help launch this revolutionary device and reap the rewards of doing it! We hire the best people and provide them with the best comp and benefits. Read more at www.cutera.com
If you want to be part of the most revolutionary product to hit the Dermatology world in the past 30 years, apply today!!
Territory Overview and Travel Requirements:
- Reside in or near: LA
- Territory boundaries are: LA and surrounding area
- Travel Required as Necessary
About the Role (Responsibilities): This role is responsible for lead generation through Cutera’s validated sales methodology, providing results that build brand awareness of our new AviClear acne treatment product.
- This position reports to the Regional Sales Manager
- Must Love Cold Calling - You will drive the success and growth of your sales territory through HIGH VOLUME PROSPECTING and on-site visits to meet and exceed individual and team goals.
- Develop prospective new customers and understand how to grow a territory
- Educate and demonstrate Cutera’s AviClear product, efficacy, safety, and how this product will improve the clients’ needs and that of their customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 2+ years’ sales in either High volume B2B sales or high quota sales that require a high degree of social skills and persistence
- Knows how to cold call and doesn’t give up easily
- Proven track record of sales growth and success
- Self-Starter and takes direction well
- Open to learning through constructive feedback to improve sales effectiveness and industry knowledge
- Excellent negotiation, communication, and interpersonal skills
Finally, What’s In It for YOU??
- Career growth (we are growing and like to promote within where possible
- Financial independence with a competitively strong base salary plus astonishingly good incentive compensation plans – Uncapped commissions + Bonuses
- Company vehicle
Uncapped Earning Potential - at plan ranges from $150,000 - $200,000 annually
Benefits - a full slate of medical, dental, vision, AD&D, life insurance, short/long term disability, 401K, ESPP… the list goes on
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If you are ready to become part of our spectacular, growing, and FUN company, then apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Applicants responding to this posting must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States. Competitive salary, benefits, ESPP and stock options. Cutera is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Videos To Watch
City: Los Angeles, CA, US
Employer reference: REF647H