Territory Overview and Travel Requirements:
- Reside in or near: Canada
- Territory boundaries are: Ontario
- Travel as necessary
About Us: Cutera is a leading global aesthetics device company with a comprehensive product portfolio and a global distribution footprint. We are a fast-paced, high-tech medical device company looking for the right person to help grow our business and reap the rewards of doing it! We hire the best people and provide them the best comp and benefits to help improve their lives. Read more at www.cutera.com
About the Role (Responsibilities): This role is responsible for lead generation through Cutera’s validated sales methodology providing results that build brand dedication across all of our innovative products and technologies.
- This position reports to the Regional Sales Manager
- You will drive the success and growth of your sales territory through cold calling and on-site visits to meet and exceed individual and team goals.
- Develop prospective new customers and nurture existing relationships to expand the sales of additional results.
- Educate and demonstrate Cutera’s products’ indications, efficacy, safety, and how these products will improve the clients’ needs and that of their customers.
What will You Need - (Qualifications & Experience)
Territory Sales Manager - income potential at plan is $150k - $200K - dependent on market and sales abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 2+ years’ sales in either High volume B2B sales or high quota sales that require a high degree of social skills and persistence
- Knows how to cold call and doesn’t give up easily
- Proven track record of sales growth and success
- Self-Starter and takes direction well
- Open to learning through constructive feedback to improve sales effectiveness and industry knowledge
- Excellent negotiation, communication, and interpersonal skills
Finally, What’s In It for YOU??
- Career growth (we are growing and like to promote within where possible)
- Financial independence with a competitively strong base salary plus astonishingly good incentive compensation plans – Uncapped commissions + Bonuses
- Company vehicle
- Benefits - a full slate of medical, dental, vision, AD&D, life insurance, short/long term disability, 401K, ESPP… the list goes on.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Videos To Watch
City: Ottawa, ON, CA
Employer reference: REF676S