Cutera, Inc. (NASDAQ: CUTR) is a leading global aesthetic device company with a comprehensive product portfolio and a global distribution footprint. Our teams are made up of energetic and passionate employees who are inspired by developing and selling products that help people look and feel better about themselves. Founded in 1998, we design and manufacture cutting-edge products in our Headquarters location in the San Francisco Bay Area. We offer competitive benefits to all levels of employees. It is a very rewarding and fun place to work! Wouldn't you like to join us?
- Primary Responsibility will be to provide technical training to our direct and indirect Service Engineers on all Cutera Products
- Provide Technical Support to our field service engineers (FSEs) who are diagnosing, troubleshooting and repairing aesthetic laser equipment at customer sites
- Responsible for providing Technical Training for the Customer Solutions Advisors (Dispatch) who are undertaking front line troubleshooting of aesthetic laser equipment with our customers
- Be the teacher/mentor in providing detailed Quarterly updates to our Global Service team on all product updates/changes
- Coordinate activities related to the planning, development and delivery of training programs related to newly released products
- Deliver training programs in a variety of means including in a classroom, field and simulated field environments, webinars, and e-Learning.
- Define and develop innovative repair procedures for our global direct and indirect service teams.
- Pro-active in implementing tools to aid the Field Service Team; use experience to help initiative methods/processes to be used in the course of field repairs.
- Interact with other functional groups, responsible for providing service input during New Product Introduction kick off meetings.
- Other duties as assigned
- BS in Electrical Engineering (graduate degree would be a plus), background in Laser Technology required with a minimum of 4+ years of training experience in electronic system troubleshooting
- Experience training field engineers in a classroom environment
- Enhanced knowledge and understanding of optics, electronics, and mechanical principles required, as well as the ability to troubleshoot stated equipment.
- Highly developed public speaking and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Experience in hosting conference calls and webinars for purpose of disseminating technical information
- Infrequent customer site visits where appropriate to gain understanding of field related challenges and to provide additional training to selected field-based engineers
- Ability to travel internationally in order to provide Technical Training Classes to our Global Service team
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If you are ready to become part of our spectacular, growing, and FUN company, then apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Applicants responding to this posting must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States. Competitive salary, benefits, ESPP and stock options. Cutera is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Videos To Watch
City: Brisbane, CA, US
Employer reference: REF237Y