Cutera is a leading global aesthetic device company with a comprehensive product portfolio and a global distribution footprint. Our teams are made up of energetic and passionate employees who are inspired by developing and selling products that help people look and feel better about themselves. Founded in 1998, we design and manufacture cutting-edge products in our Headquarters location in the San Francisco Bay Area. We offer competitive benefits to all levels of employees. It is a very rewarding and fun place to work!
We partner with our physician clients to understand their needs, so we can deliver solutions that meet and create market demand. Cutera unique and innovative devices address a wide range of Face + Body medical aesthetic applications — with results that drive patient satisfaction and practice growth.
We are entering an exciting phase of growth across Europe, with opportunities for individuals with a 'can do' attitude to join our team and work with cutting edge aesthetic devices with unparalleled results.
Working with the Regional Sales Manager, the Practice Development Manager will support our current set of customers by providing valuable marketing support as well as building a strong rapport to increase the customer’s level of achievement. This will include all aspects of strategizing, executing and implementing all account management initiatives related to the consumable distribution of the company’s products.
Your responsibilites will be:
- Achieve sales and utilization quota in the designated sales territory; drive the consumable sales business and increase the customer’s utilization.
- Build rapport with customers through onsite visits to provide product & clinical training, presentations to effectively guide staff through sales and marketing techniques.
- Provide marketing strategies to customers through digital marketing, website, microsite development, internal and external branding, patient segmentation and sales tactics.
- Responsible for the support of regional workshops, open houses, lunches/dinners in within the sales territory.
- Communicate regularly with Regional Managers and Capital reps to uncover any opportunities.
- Responsible for administrative tasks; updates in salesforce, business plans, weekly expenses, forecasting, weekly account penetration reports, etc.
- May participate on cross-functional teams and/or allocate necessary work to complete projects on time and in budget.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Qualified to operate laser and radio frequency equipment on live patients
- (Para)medical background or proven background as a beautician/skin therapist or similar is a must
- Experience working in a field-based clinical training role. Sales and marketing experience preferred
- Experience working within an aesthetic clinic is desirable
- Excellent communicator; both written and orally. Excellent presentation skills a plus.
- Proven success in building rapport with customers; ability to effectively communicate and persuade audiences.
- Must have a positive “can do” attitude, flexible with change and able to multi-task under pressure.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Consultative and supportive approach to nurture and support the customer needs.
- Experience working in the medical device industry a plus.
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent French and English.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
City: Paris, BY, FR
Employer reference: REF667D