We are seeking an innovative individual who will contribute in the development of existing and new medical technologies and applications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Existing product transfer:
- Prepare product documentation (BOMs, build instructions, drawings, and test procedures) for transfer for contract manufacturing.
- Review in house manufacturing processes and create a plan to duplicate build, test and packaging at remote manufacturing facility.
- Support of existing product designs.
- Manage procurement and build of tooling, fixtures and infrastructure for transfer.
- Manage transfer of consigned material for initial co-builds.
- Manage required documentation updates and gaps
- Provide status on project progress
- Provide training and support to manufacturing personnel.
- Engineering change documentation for release to manufacturing.
- Detail drafting of mechanical parts and assemblies
• Laser Alignment
- Assemble, clean, Align and Test electro-optical assemblies, and laser systems to meet performance specifications.
- Provides training to new hires and cross-training of existing employees.
- Participates in Interview and selection of new manufacturing candidates
- Calibrate and Burn-in high power laser systems.
- Verify Electrical specification with oscilloscope and multimeters
- Troubleshoot and perform problem isolation on Laser system and sub-assembly components.
- This job responsibility in no way states or implies that these are the only duties or functions to be performed by the incumbent. Employees will be required to follow any job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties/function requested by their supervisors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or project management experience, or equivalent with 3+ years of manufacturing and/or mechanical engineering experience.
- Familiarity with mechanical and electrical drawing documentation and nomenclature
- Demonstrated commitment to quality and strong sense of teamwork.
- Very hands-on, with strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with MS Excel. MS project a plus.
- Experience with SolidWorks CAD design tools a plus.
- Experience with Arena PLM a plus.
- Knowledge of leading manufacturing process, and experience with manufacturing consumer or industrial products.
- Excellent communication skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If you are ready to become part of our spectacular, growing, and FUN company, then apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Applicants responding to this posting must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States. Competitive salary, benefits, ESPP and stock options. Cutera is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
City: Brisbane, CA, US
Employer reference: REF654G