We're Growing - With Growth Comes Opportunity!
About Cutera: Cutera is a leading global aesthetics device company with a comprehensive product portfolio and a global distribution footprint. We are a fast-paced, high-tech medical device company looking for the right person to help grow our business and reap the rewards of doing it! We hire the best people and provide them the best comp and benefits to help improve their lives. Read more at www.cutera.com
The Company’s technology enables physicians to provide advanced solutions for a broad range of medical aesthetic applications including improving the skin’s appearance through the treatment of superficial benign vascular and pigmented lesions, unwanted hair removal, improvement in skin laxity and wrinkles, and body contouring and sculpting.
Are you a creative and bold Commercial Operations leader who desires opportunities to apply their skills and knowledge to critical business questions in support of our field sales organization? This position will report to the VP, Global Commercial Operations, and will support business initiatives, projects, and operations by developing insights through analytics allowing leadership to guide decisions linking pay to performance.
- Assist with the sales planning and execution process including territory design and compensation design and analytics
- Understanding of compensation plans and policies to be able to proactively collaborate with sales to design compensation strategy and quotas that meet business objectives
- Global revenue reporting & analytics through trend analysis, field input, standard reporting and adhoc reporting
- Respond to and resolve complex incentive compensation calculation issues
- Identify, implement, and drive improvement to make systems and processes more efficient and scalable
- Inventory Management – lead the reconciliation of physical demo/field inventory versus system inventory
- Fleet management – run the leases and related expenses for Cutera’s fleet of sales and service vans
- Recommend innovative process/reporting solutions that will enhance the current approach
- Design and own the onboarding and offboarding of sales representatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business or related field
- 7+ years’ experience in finance, sales operations or an equivalent combination of work related experience
- Experience in business analysis including implementation, tracking, problem resolution and reporting
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel required
- Advanced skills with PowerBI required
- Strength of character; must be tough-minded and unafraid to state opinion
- Solid work ethic with a high level of energy; can take a “roll-up-the-sleeves” approach
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If you are ready to become part of our spectacular, growing, and FUN company, then apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Applicants responding to this posting must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States. Competitive salary, benefits, ESPP and stock options. Cutera is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Videos To Watch
City: Brisbane, CA, US
Employer reference: REF131X