Cutera is a leading global aesthetics device company with a comprehensive product portfolio and a global distribution footprint. We are a fast-paced, high-tech medical device company looking for the right person to help grow our business and reap the rewards of doing it! We hire the best people and provide them the best comp and benefits to help improve their lives. Read more at www.cutera.com
Territory Overview and Travel Requirements:
- Reside in or near: New Orleans
- Territory boundaries are: New Orleans
- Travel as necessary
A Key Account Manager is responsible for all aspects of customer relationship management, consumables and AviClear sales in the assigned territory. This includes planning, organizing, and implementing all account management activities related to the sale, onboarding, and utilization of Cutera's key devices, with high accountability for achieving territory utilization quotas and objectives.
Salary Range: $85K – 110K
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Optimize selling time and results by developing and following account plans
- Engage and drive accounts to grow existing business and generate new business opportunities and sales revenue growth
- Identify, target and close new, high-quality accounts
- Establish and maintain professional credibility and sustain influence to effectively partner with customers to drive product utilization
- Analyze practice readiness and customize activities accordingly to maximize utilization and profitable revenue
- Execute staff onboarding and development training
- Mentor clients on vertical and horizontal sales growth by marketing new product services
- Assist with social media marketing strategies and execution
- Conduct in-office events to drive sales efforts and results
- Demonstrate value of new/additional products and services to existing customers
Bring These Qualities:
- Proven success in a dynamic selling role, especially during a new product launch
- A drive for excellence and results
- A bias for proactive, productive activities
- Ability to stay productive in the face of ambiguity
- Highly effective consultation skills
- A passion for connecting customers to life-changing opportunities for themselves and their patients
- Experience in the aesthetics, dermatology or medical device industry
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience working in a field-based marketing or sales environment with a proven track record of driving revenue growth.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to travel to client sites up to 60% of the time + up to four weekends per quarter.
Finally, What’s In It for YOU?
- Career growth (we are growing and like to promote within where possible)
- Financial independence with a strong base salary plus incentive compensation plans
- A full slate of benefits: medical, dental, vision, AD&D, life insurance, short/long term disability, 401K, ESPP… the list goes on.
- Auto allowance
AviClear is the first and only device cleared to treat mild to severe acne. Our new treatment option is already changing the industry. We are looking for resilient team members that want to be a part of growing the newest acne solution in 30 years!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If you are ready to become part of our spectacular, growing, and FUN company, then apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Applicants responding to this posting must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States. Competitive salary, benefits, ESPP and stock options. Cutera is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Videos To Watch
City: New Orleans, LA, US
Employer reference: REF665O