Territory Overview and Travel Requirements:
- Northern California Territory
- Reside in or near: San Francisco or Sacramento
- Territory boundaries are: Northern CA, Hawaii, and Reno, NV
- 4-5 overnights a month
About Us: Cutera is a leading global aesthetics device company with a comprehensive product portfolio and a global distribution footprint. We are a fast-paced, high-tech medical device company looking for the right person to help grow our business and reap the rewards of doing it! We hire the best people and provide them the best comp and benefits to help improve their lives. Read more at www.cutera.com
About each Role (Responsibilities): These roles are responsible for lead generation through Cutera’s validated sales methodology providing results that build brand dedication across all of our innovative products and technologies.
- Either position reports to the Regional Sales Manager
- You will drive the success and growth of your sales territory through cold calling and on-site visits to meet and exceed individual and team goals.
- Develop prospective new customers and nurture existing relationships to expand the sales of additional results.
- Educate and demonstrate Cutera’s products’ indications, efficacy, safety, and how these products will improve the clients’ needs and that of their customers.
What will You Need - Which Job Fits? (Qualifications & Experience)
Area Sales Manager - income potential at plan is $300k - $400K - dependent on market and sales abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 5+ years’ sales – Aesthetics or medical capital equipment experience and/or strong business-to-business
- Detailed successful sales track record required (we don’t mind if you brag, show us how good you are)
- Understanding of the industry and the business challenges customers face
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Territory Sales Manager - income potential at plan is $150k - $200K - dependent on market and sales abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 2+ years’ sales in either High volume B2B sales or high quota sales that require a high degree of social skills and persistence
- Knows how to cold call and doesn’t give up easily
- Proven track record of sales growth and success
- Self-Starter and takes direction well
- Open to learning through constructive feedback to improve sales effectiveness and industry knowledge
- Excellent negotiation, communication, and interpersonal skills
Finally, What’s In It for YOU??
- Career growth (we are growing and like to promote within where possible)
- Financial independence with a competitively strong base salary plus astonishingly good incentive compensation plans – Uncapped commissions + Bonuses
- Company vehicle
- Benefits - a full slate of medical, dental, vision, AD&D, life insurance, short/long term disability, 401K, ESPP… the list goes on.
If you are ready to become part of our spectacular, growing, and FUN company, then apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Applicants responding to this posting must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States. Competitive salary, benefits, ESPP and stock options. Cutera is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Videos To Watch
City: San Francisco, CA, US
Employer reference: REF488O