Cutera, Inc. is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join our team. This position is a temporary position with possibilities of full-time employment pending company needs.
The Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for assisting the AP team with the day-to-day workload as well as various projects as needed. This position is an in-office position, 5 days a week, in our HQ located in Brisbane, California.
- Create and manage vendor profiles in SAP while obtaining and verifying W-9/W-8BEN Forms for new suppliers domestic and foreign alike.
- Manage all incoming supplier invoices, requests and questions delivered via email and mail, responding in a timely manner to all vendor and employee inquires, resolving any issues that come up.
- Process supplier invoices for domestic and international entities in SAP, including PO and non-PO invoice input, PO invoice matching, verifying discount payment terms in accordance with contracts, ensuring and coordinating proper approvals and accuracy.
- Prepare weekly payment runs while ensuring all suppliers are paid in accordance with set credit terms outlined within the contracts.
- Reconcile and maintain the Accounts Payable sub-ledger reports to the G/L.
- Assist with the preparation of tax filings included but not limited to: Sales and Use Tax, Corporate Tax, Goods and Service Tax etc. as well as processing all necessary tax payments via EFT, ACH or Wire on an as needed basis.
- Assist with the preparation of the annual filings of FORM 1099, ensure all vendors are allocated into the to appropriate form categories and updating vendor profiles to reflect correct categories as needed.
- Provide additional support to the broader Finance Team during the month-end, quarter-end and year-end closes as well as be eager to contribute and create efficiencies to streamline the Accounts Payable function.
- Additional duties may be assigned as well as Ad Hoc projects.
- Demonstrated experience within an Accounts Payable function by a minimum of 1+ year of experience - having an AA/AS degree or equivalent is a plus
- 3-way matching, and SAP experience is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thrive under pressure and is comfortable in an ever-changing environment with an openness and ability to get your hands dirty and be in the detail but also be able to think of the bigger picture impacts
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite: Excel, Word, Teams, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Experience working in a manufacturing company is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If you are ready to become part of our spectacular, growing, and FUN company, then apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Applicants responding to this posting must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States. Competitive salary, benefits, ESPP and stock options. Cutera is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Videos To Watch
City: Brisbane, CA, US
Employer reference: REF619T